Sunday, February 22, 2009

I LOVE MY FATHER


My father is the best
When I was 3 Yrs Old : My father is THE BEST
When I was 7 Yrs Old : My father seems to know everyone
When I was 10 Yrs Old : My father is excellent but he is short tempered

When I was 13 Yrs Old : My father started being so sensitive

When I was 17 Yrs Old : My father is getting less tolerant as the days pass by
When I was 20 Yrs Old : It is too hard to forgive my father, how could my Mum stand him all these years
When I was 24 Yrs Old : My father seems to be objecting to everything I do
When I was 31 Yrs Old: It's very difficult to be in agreement with my father

When I was 40 Yrs Old: I am puzzled, how did my father manage to raise all of us
When I was 50 Yrs Old : It's rather difficult to control my kids, how much did my father suffer for the sake of upbringing and protecting us
When I was 55 Yrs Old: My father was gentle and outstanding.
When I became 60 Yrs Old: My father is THE BEST
Note that it took 56 Yrs to complete the cycle and return to the starting point 'My father is THE BEST '
Let's be good to our parents before it's too late

No comments:

Post a Comment